The Watershed District shall:
The landowner shall:
General Terms and Conditions:
• Subject to the above terms, the agreement shall become effective and shall be binding upon both parties.
• If either party fails to meet the above mentioned responsibilities, the agreement may be terminated by the party via written notice.
• The annual projects resulting from this program will be subject to funds appropriated.
• Technical service will be subject to the availability of staff. The district reserves the right to establish priorities for providing such services
• Failure of Landowner to meet Landowner Responsibilities may negate him/her from other Watershed District programs.