TERMS and CONDITIONS:
The AWWD shall:
The applicant shall:
5. Be responsible for missing and/or damaged parts other than normal wear and tear of equipment.
6. Provide $10.00 per acre or a minimum $50.00 fee as rent for the equipment.
7. Provide and operate a tractor capable of pulling drill:
8. Be responsible for setting the seeding rate. Rate charts available in the seed box. It is recommended to test the rate with a small amount of seed.
9. Additional considerations for use of the JD 1590 no-till drill:
o Raise the drill out of the ground when turning at the end of the row; do not back up seeder when
seeding mechanism is in position; do not transport drill without disengaging the drive wheel
o Do not put string or rope on boxes
o Do not use fertilizer in the drills or seeder box.
10. Upon completion of use, the no-till drill will be left in good condition, with seed boxes cleaned out. A $50.00
fee will be assessed for non-compliance.
11. Provide access for inspection, survey, construction, and tours, and grant the watershed district the right to use any
information related to this project for educational or promotional purposes.
12. Pay the balance due within 30 days of receiving an invoice.
General Terms and Conditions:
By signing this rental agreement the operator of the no-till drill agrees to the following: